How To Get There
Please contact Bangkok Airways for flight schedule and fares. (Tel. 662 265 5678)
From Bangkok, take Highway No. 34 (Bang Na-Trat) or Motorway to Chonburi, then use Highway No. 344 (Ban Bung-Klaeng) Arriving at Klaeng, turn onto Highway No. 3 and proceed to Trat. The total distance from Bangkok to Trat is 318 kilometers.
Transfer service from Bangkok to AANA Resort & Spa-Koh Chang.
1. Private van transfer Rates included driver, gasoline, pay toll fee and ferry ticket
2. Joining van transfer included ferry ticket From Bangkok 08.00 a.m., From AANA 09.00 a.m. (approximately)
By VIP Bus
Both air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned buses depart from Bangkok’s Eastern Bus Terminal (Ekamai) to Laem Ngob, Trat (Aow Thammachart ferry pier). For more information, contact
- Transport Co., Ltd. at Tel: 0-2391 -4164,
- Choet Chai Tour Tel: 0-2391-2237,
- Chok Anukun Tour Tel: 0-2392-7680
- Suppharat Tour Tel: 0-2391-2331.
- Ferry to Koh Chang departed from Trat (Aow Thammachart ferry pier) every 30 minute, taking time 25 minute and start from 06.30 a.m. until 07.00 p.m.
- Trip from Koh Chang start from 06.45 a.m. until 06.30 p.m.
- Round trip ferry ticket THB. 120 net/person and THB. 200.- net/car and van.